The Greater Toronto Area High-Rise Land Insights Report by Bullpen Consulting and Batory Management will be released later this week. The report, which is sponsored by Baker Real Estate, shows the average price of GTA high-density lands traded in the second quarter was $92 per-buildable-sf.
Read the report to find out why land values have declined quarter-over-quarter.
If you are not currently on our mailing list for the report, please fill out this form: SUBSCRIBE
Contact me today if you need help assessing the value of your future high-rise development site, or assistance with unit sizes, unit mix, project positioning and pricing at your condominium apartment or single-family new home development in the GTA or the Ottawa Region.
Further Reading featuring Bullpen Consulting
- Can Doug Ford Fix Toronto-Area Housing?
- Approved Zoning Improves Value of GTA Development Lands
- Can Mid-Size Developers Survive the Influx of Public Money in Development?
- This Toronto Developer Plans to Sell Condos for $2,500 Per-Square-Foot
- If you Build It, Will They Come? The Fallacy of Families in New High-Rise Apartments
- Are GTA Single-Family Homebuilders Getting Nervous Yet?
- What’s the Ideal Suite Mix for a New Condo?
- CMHC Predicts House Prices will Continue to Increase in 2018
- Who Sets the Prices of New Housing, the Market or Developers?
- What will end the Investor Onslaught in the Toronto New Condo Market?